Law Office of Brian J. Yudewitz, P.C.
Brian J. Yudewitz is an attorney whose law firm concentrates in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, small business creation and development, regulatory compliance, consumer protection and non-profit corporation law .
He is involved in the following organizations:
- General Counsel for The Huntington Lighthouse Preservation Society Inc., Community Credit Counseling Corp., The SYFF Group LLC and The Quay Group Inc.
- President of Frontline Strategies, LTD. a business development company that works in the U.S. and Haiti
- President of Custom Education Foundation, a charity that assists special needs children and their families
- Member of the Board of Directors of Angels for Warriors, a charity that provides support and resources to Military Veterans
- PBA Counsel for the Centre Island, New York Police Benevolent Association
- Counsel to the Huntington Historical Society
He previously served as an Assistant Attorney General at The Office of The NYS Attorney General. He is admitted to practice law in New York and Texas and the Federal Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
He received his law degree from Hofstra University in January 1992, and his undergraduate degree from Colgate University in May 1989.
From 2013- 2017 he has served as Huntington Chamber of Commerce Board Vice Chairman and is presently serving as Co-Chair of the Long Island Fall Festival since 2013