Brian J. Yudewitz is an attorney whose law firm concentrates in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, small business creation and development, regulatory compliance, consumer protection and non-profit corporation law .
He is involved in the following organizations:
- General Counsel for The Huntington Lighthouse Preservation Society Inc., Community Credit Counseling Corp., The SYFF Group LLC and The Quay Group Inc.
- President of Frontline Strategies, LTD. a business development company that works in the U.S. and Haiti
- President of Custom Education Foundation, a charity that assists special needs children and their families
- Member of the Board of Directors of Angels for Warriors, a charity that provides support and resources to Military Veterans
- PBA Counsel for the Centre Island, New York Police Benevolent Association
- Counsel to the Huntington Historical Society
He received his law degree from Hofstra University in January 1992, and his undergraduate degree from Colgate University in May 1989.
From 2013- 2017 he has served as Huntington Chamber of Commerce Board Vice Chairman and is presently serving as Co-Chair of the Long Island Fall Festival since 2013