Jumpstart Your Membership
The Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce covers a wide array of businesses from all over the six harbors and is a resource for businesses and the community alike. With over 500 business members, we wanted to give you an opportunity to truly optimize your membership. Here’s how to “Jumpstart” your Membership for 2020.
- Join a Committee! We have 8 committees to choose from. Want to start a committee? Let us know and we’ll see if there’s an interest for it!
- Utilize the Chamber as a Business Resource: looking for a specific business to host an event or partner with? Visit our Member Directory on our website or give us a call
- Make sure you follow & tag the Chamber on social media: have an event coming up, or need a little boost on a post? Tag us and we’ll be sure to share it!
- Planning your Marketing? Consider marketing with the chamber at one of our many flagship events or sponsor a Business After Hours. We offer a wide array of sponsorships- reach out to learn more
- Sign in to your Member Login: You can easily update your information, member to member discounts, or events through ChamberMaster. Forgot how to? Send us an email
- Take Notice and make sure that your membership decal is up to date and. If you haven’t received your 2020 decal, let us know.
- Attend a Networking Mixer or Chamber event. We host a number of networking events a month, including Business After Hours, Young Professional Blenders, and Networking breakfasts. We also have four flagship events including our 95th Gala on 4/4, Our Young Professionals, 30 under 30, Celebration on 5/4, Our Seaside Soiree on 7/15 and the Fall Festival on Columbus day weekend
- Recent Business Accomplishments or News? Send it over to email@example.com and we’ll include it in one of our newsletters
- Tell a friend encourage your fellow business owners to join the chamber so they can benefit from a membership, too.
Not a member but thinking about joining? Join us at any of our upcoming events that can be found on our website.