The goal of the Membership Committee is to help members in fully realizing the benefits of the Chamber. The members of the membership committee nurture connections, interactions and involvement of new and existing members. Committee Members act as ambassadors to add a personal touch and keep members apprised of events and encourage participation.
The focus of our Membership Committee is to welcome new members and help them meet longtime members, bringing all members together to promote business-to-business relationships. Retaining members is also a huge part of the Ambassadors role. The Membership Committee is a closed group but if you are interested in joining, please reach out to the chairs.
- The Ambassadors will be responsible for conducting Goodwill Calls with existing chamber members
- Host “Member Showcase” events
- Make New Member Reception Calls as needed
- Get out into the Community!
- Participate in networking events as needed
- Call on Retention/Past Due members.
Must be a Chamber Member for at least six months prior to joining.
Joe Maddalone, Joe Maddalone Power Strategies, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria Misko, Digho, email@example.com