Chairwoman of the Board
Senior Business Relationship Manager, Vice President
Ms Vita Scaturro is currently a Relationship Manager for Chase Business Banking. She has 40 years in the Financial Industry Banker with proven contributions in the areas of new business development, sales management and staff development. Results oriented and motivational leader with a special talent for building cooperative and productive work environments that foster achievement of corporate goals. Sales and Revenue Growth, Team Leadership, New Business Development and Relationship Management both as an individual contributor and as a Team Leader.
Ms. Scaturro serves on several boards for Not-For-Profit organization in the community and local organizations and received several awards and recognitions.
The Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce – 2006 – Present Vice Chair; Townwide Fund of Huntington Inc – 2008 – Present- Grant Chair; The Moonjumpers Charitable Foundation, Inc.- 2011 – Present- Vice President; The Leadership of Huntington Foundation – 2012-Present- President; Lt Joseph Petrosino Association Inc 2015- Present Vice President & Finance
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2013 Townwide Fund of Huntington Inc. Honoree Award- Leadership and Community Service
- 2014 The Long Islander News Person of the Year-First Recipient of the Larry Kushnick Memorial Award- Community Leadership
- 2016 Italian American Museum Ambasciatore Award Promoting culture and community leadership
- 2016 Mary Jayne Casillo Foundation for Cancer and Research & Awareness-Outstanding and generous efforts in the community.
- 2016 New York State Senate-Women of Distinction Award-Honoring Women in New York- Noteworthy Achievements by Senator Carl L Marcellino
- 2016 Suffolk County Council-Boy Scouts of America-Matinecock District- Good Deed Award
She currently resides with her children Daniela and Joseph and Granddaughter Gabriella in Huntington Station.